Sunday, May 11, 2008

Yes, I Do





Happy Mother's Day to all my favorite Moms out there! The girls wore these "My Mom Rocks" shirts to church today. E told me, "Mom, I don't think that's very appropriate to wear to church!" but we convinced her that since it was Mother's Day, it would be ok.

I loved my day. I think every Sunday should be Mother's Day...at least the part where I don't cook anything and get to just relax!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

so so cool!! I think that's totally appropriate- I know that Heavenly Father is givin a big ol' thumbs up for those cute ladies being proud to tell everyone how great you are!! Im glad it was a great day for you :)

Katie said...

Very cute shirts. I'm glad you had a great mother's day!

Unknown said...

Of course we remember you. I can't believe Noah is 10 either! Anyway, It's great to see your beautiful family! My Isaac has a shirt that says my mom rocks, I'm happy to say that it is one of his favorite shirts, sharing that spot with Pokemon and Star Wars Legos!