Monday, May 19, 2008

Baby Love





We visited my bro and his family in Oregon this weekend for my little nephew's baby blessing at church. He is 6 wks old and soooo tiny! Were my babies really that small?! He is a doll and we're all smitten.

The only bad part about the weekend was the important things I forgot...like more batteries for my camera, so I am counting on other family members to give me some more pics! (I also forgot nylons for me, church shoes for M, and the tights I brought along for E were way too small. I was on a roll. At least L could loan me some hose and at least M's beach sandals happened to be the same color as her church dress, so it wasn't too bad.)

Special thanks to Dr/Uncle Bri for fixing my teeth and M's, too! You rule. L, W, and E, and AC, you all are pretty darn awesome, too. I guess that was the other bad part about the weekend...leaving! xoxoxo

3 comments:

Team Richardson said...

Your so Funny, and YES, your babies were that small too! He's adorable, and more pix would be nice! I remember before you left the mexican Fiesta that you were not packed...but hey, it all worked out! Your Rock, I love reading your BLOG! Take care and see you SOON!

Anonymous said...

what beautiful girls...what a cute tiny baby too!! I love that you forgot so much- thank you for not being perfect! haha
so what did he do to your teeth??
I LOVE OREGON!!

curly girl said...

My bro did two fillings on my teeth that would have cost me $800 if I'd had my dentist do it here. Plus, as you see in my previous blog, he also did M's, saving us about $400. So, he pretty much RULES as far as we're concerned.

I love Oregon, too...esp b/c we were there on the coast, enjoying a 75 degree day on Sat, while the temp was 92 here at home! Awwwyeah