Saturday, May 31, 2008

Ballet Princess Party






The day finally arrived when all of E's party wishes could come true! She had such a great time at the Auburn Dance Academy today with some of her friends. The staff there did a great job making it fun and memorable for us. The girls got to wear ribbon skirts, play games, learn a dance, and of course, do a pinata and eat cake and ice cream. All we provided was the pinata and cake/ice cream. They even did fruit plates, Capri Suns, and goody bags! It was by far the most relaxed birthday party I've ever given, and I'm so grateful to have won it at E's preschool auction last month!

2 comments:

Team Richardson said...

OK, the cake looked fabulous, I'm sure it tasted great as well! I loved the little video..Luka was watching it with me and kept asking me how old she was! I'm glad to see that she had a nice b-day party..your an Awesome MOMMIE! Can I have a cake like that for my birthday???

Paige said...

That looks so special! What a wonderful way to celebrate your little princess!