M tied two quilts for her new baby boy cousins that were born this month. I think enough time has passed since I mailed them, so I think they've been received and I won't be spoiling anything by sharing them here! As you can guess, one uncle loves dogs, and the other lives near the beach.
She was very enthusiastic about these projects, partly because she loves the blanket that her grandmas made for her, and wanted to pass on some love to these little cousins. Whenever she wraps herself in her "Grandma Blankie," she pretends it's a hug.
Hugs to the newest cousins!!!
5 comments:
Those are very pretty M....! I would snuggle up with those too! Good work! GaRyANDAD
Very, very cute!
M is a girl of many talents!
i-dollar-tree is a sin and I like to commit that one often!
Those blankets are so great!
I was there to see T all snuggled in his new blanket! He looked so cozy.
M, you did a beautiful job...a HUGE project for someone your age. I am very proud of you for being such a great cousin! After you, you will always be #1!!! Love, Gramma
Post a Comment