Thursday, May 22, 2008

Graduation Day

We can't believe that our little E graduated tonight! It seems just yesterday that she was in preschool! ;)






Look out, kindergarten! Here she comes!

4 comments:

Denise said...

Congrats E! You are such a cute graduate!

Anonymous said...

what a beautiful dress!! So why are we graduating already?? is it the end of the year there?
She's such a cute, cute girl!

curly girl said...

Yep, funny how the preschool religiously follows the school district's calendar...until now. The district isn't out until June 21, but I guess the powers that be decided this was good enough. It's fine with me...I won't miss the committment (it was a co-op). E will miss her friends, though. We'll both be really ready for M to be done for the summer!

p.s. got the dress at Costco last spring for Easter. It barely still fits her, but she really really wanted to wear it. When we were visiting in Utah for Easter last year, there were like 6 other girls at church in the same dress. ;) love it!

Chrissy said...

Congratulations E! I can't believe you'll be in kindergarten next year! Wow!