Thursday, January 8, 2009

Visting the Grandparents

I haven't intentionally been a blogging slacker lately, but the computer keeps freezing up as I'm editing photos, or even just online, so it's really cramped my style, to say the least! I hope I can at least get a little bit posted tonight. Wish me luck!

My parents just moved to a new town, and the important thing is, it's closer to us, so the day after Christmas, we hopped in the minivan and drove the 3 hours to their new place. Ah, 3 is much better than 5.5, though in the dark and rain it still wasn't a joyride. But I digress...

The next day, we visited the best place to go when it's raining and windy: Marsh's Free Museum. Where else can you see a (taxidermied) 2 headed-cow while dancing to an old music machine, and then pose with Jake the Alligator Man?! The girls were especially interested in the long row of shells for sale.


1 comment:

Denise said...

Hey, I didn't know your parents moved. What else are you keeping from me? Better call me soon. Love ya!

(Hee Hee...the word verification word today is hootable!)