OK, so maybe that's a creepy song to bring to mind in reference to my brothers? But "We Are Family" just doesn't work, 'cause I've never had, nor will I ever be able to sing, "I got all my sisters with me." (Not the blood-related kind, anyway


This is the first time in over 8 years that my entire "original" family has been all together in the same place. We've all seen each other, but at different times, largely b/c Bro #2 and his family have lived in UT, MD, and NY for undergrad/dental/pediatric dental school. We're so glad to have them back on the "right" coast now, as he now practices in OR! Bros #1 and 3 live about 20 minutes apart, and now the parents live about 45 min away from them, so it made getting together a whole lot easier.
In case you're guessing, yes, that first picture was taken in 1988!
Here we are, "just" 20 years later!
2 comments:
I love that first picture!!
Congrats! That is so awesome!!!
Post a Comment