M's school is gearing up for their Jog-a-Thon and I thought I'd toss it out there if anyone wants to lend any support for her. You can pledge now and pay after the event and you have the option of donating a flat amount, or donating per-lap. The info from school says kids average between 8 and 16 laps.
100% of the proceeds go right back into the school and are specifically designated to be used for phys ed stuff...sports, equipment, playground, etc.
M's goal is to raise $33 (the amount they're asking each kid to come up with). Of course, she'd be delighted to surpass her goal! (And we'd be delighted to not have to cough up $33!)
Her pledge sheet is due April 28th and the event is on the 30th.
Thanks!!!
3 comments:
Alright!! What a cool idea!
I will pledge a DOLLAR a lap!! I know its not much but someone else is going to donate too, right??? :) Email me your address so I know where to send the check!
We'll pledge a dollor a lap, too! Tell M that I know she can do it! (Just think, with two pledges like this, she only has to do 17.5 laps to make her goal- I would be hard pressed to do that many laps right now!)
THANKS!!! I'll email you after the event and let you know how many laps she did, and give you our address, too!
THANK YOU!
Post a Comment