Thursday, April 17, 2008

I Hate Cars

















I really hate cars. Except that it sure beats walking.

This month, on P's commuter car, we have had to replace, one at a time:

the alternator,
the radiator,
and today, we found out the water pump is next.

When that's done, we will have spent $1000.

On a 1994 Mazda Protege! That has a speedometer that doesn't work. Oh, and the horn doesn't work, either! And, for some reason, it's always beeped the seatbelt sign at me indiscriminately whenever I drive it. I like to think it's b/c I'm just so thin that it thinks I couldn't possibly have a seat belt on. (ha!)

Did I mention that I hate cars?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

who's doing the work for you?? Did you know Ryan has his own garage- maybe you could see if he could fix it for you for a better price?

Anonymous said...

of course, in Port Orchard. Maybe the extra gas money to get here wouldn't make it worth the drive? haha. We'd love to see you tho!