The girls and I went to my parent's for spring break. We had a great week with them and the weather even cooperated for some nice outdoor excursions. And, the weather's always good at the mall (unless you have two little girls with you. Then, you have to go to the movies instead). We took these pictures at the train station before heading home. I will post other pictures later, but I just wanted to put these on 'cause they're awfully cute.
E took the one of my mom and me. (Not bad for an almost-5 yr old!) Can you believe this lady is old enough to be my mom?! She really is! In high school, people used to ask me who they'd seen me with downtown, saying, "I didn't know you had a sister!" ;)
Big thanks to the padres for inviting us down. It is always such a treat to spend time with the two of you. Thanks for loving my kids as much - or maybe even more - than I do. They adore you guys, and so do I! Are you sure you won't reconsider moving to WA?!?
LOVE YOU!!! The 3 Curly Girls
6 comments:
We miss our girls!!! Our life is so enriched by our sweet, little grandchildren...who love us no matter what....at least so far!!! I'm sure they will be perfect teenagers and have sweet attitudes towards all!?!
We look forward to the next visit...love, 'Grammy'
It is so good to have had 3 'youngsters' visiting us. The trip to the country and waterfall, I espcially enjoyed.
Yes, Elaina does take a good picture!
Grandchildren are the Lord's way of saying..."Thank You."
Love, Gramps.
Yes!! Finally a picture of you in there- and you look wonderful!! I love your longish hair :)
I always wished I could have a family that could be so good to me like that when I got married. I didn't get them but that doesn't mean I don't love them. In a way, the ones I got were perfect for me because they are very hands off but very available when I need them the most. Heavenly Father knows what he is doing I think- I think his mom does look incredibly young too! How cool for her, I want to look that young when Im a grandma!
Cute pictures! Glad you had a great time. How can one not when visiting your parents? We are anxious to have visits like this soon!
Um, Rebecca, this is a picture of me and my mom. We just don't look too much alike, do we!? But, hopefully, I've inherited her fountain-of-youth looks...time will tell! ;)
What a wonderful time...My girls love their grandparents too and it's kinda nice to have them around! Anyway, just wanted to say hi...I look at your blog all the time, I'm just not very good about leaving comments(ask Torrie:):):))
Post a Comment