Monday, April 28, 2008

Tea Party

This party happened last month, but I think I might have fixed my picture-orientation glich so I can share them with you now!

E's preschool buddy, Maya, had her fifth birthday party at the Meeker Mansion in Puyallup, where high tea was served. Ooh-la-la, it was very posh! All the girls were given pink hats & gloves with their party invites...



I think this will long be one of my favorite pics of Miss E at this age. It is just SOOOO "her!"



Here's the whole crew...


Here she is w/Maya, after the party. The pose was all their idea. They are two peas in a pod, I tell ya!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

my favorite is that last picture...man, she looks just like a perfect model of a child from those adorable 50's movies..what a fun party that must have been!

Paige said...

What a sweet little gathering!

Katie said...

that is so cute! And it looks like so much fun!