Monday, April 21, 2008

Goin' Private

So, after some psycho sabbatoged my brother's open blog and posted a very anti-Mormon comment, I have decided to make our blog private. I've been thinking about it, anyway, just thinkin' it would be nice to say our names and city w/o worrying about it. So, I will be sending out an invite soon. Leave a comment here if you think I don't have your email address and we'll get in touch.

8 comments:

Megan said...

I'm not sure if you have my email or not, but Becca should if you need it!... :)

curly girl said...

I don't have it, but I'll get it from Rebecca. Thanks!

Janelle said...

ooh, ooh, pick me! janelleedudley[at]hotmail[dot]com

andrea said...

I think you might have mine???

Dawn said...

Travis and I want to be invited! dawnie2@att.net

Anonymous said...

yah, and you got mine. I don't blame you. I think a lot of people are having to do that..stinks tho since I left it open for friends who "lurk" because they are a little shy about posting. Makes you wonder how many lurk that you really don't want to be.

Chrissy said...

The same person left something on my page too. Annoying! I was going to switch over here soon anyways. I would rather not people who googling dr eric find our family site too.

Jones Fam said...

Jones family wants in!