A place to record and share the "boings" and "tangles" of our everyday life.
hahahahahahaaaaaa!!! Thats awesome!! Your blog title is the best of all! hahahaha..
WEll, I'm 30% Geek- what can I expect with a PhD in Chemistry- that alone has probably exposed me to the stuff that got me to 25% Geek! Best compliment I ever got: "I never would have guessed you are a chemist."
Alexis, you are by far the coolest scientist I have ever known!
Post a Comment
3 comments:
hahahahahahaaaaaa!!! Thats awesome!! Your blog title is the best of all! hahahaha..
WEll, I'm 30% Geek- what can I expect with a PhD in Chemistry- that alone has probably exposed me to the stuff that got me to 25% Geek!
Best compliment I ever got: "I never would have guessed you are a chemist."
Alexis, you are by far the coolest scientist I have ever known!
Post a Comment