
I took the girls to see the local high school production of "Oklahoma!" tonight. They enjoyed it a lot (gee, imagine that...my girls like drama, singing, and dancing?!) but it did go pretty late for a 5 yr old. Towards the end, at about 9:30pm, "Curly" and "Lori" were finally admitting their love and singing some mushy song. E, who was sitting next to me, let out this BIG sigh and leaned her head on my shoulder. Just as I started to say, "Are you getting sleepy, honey? Hang in there, it's almost over" she said, "Oh...it's just sooo romantic," followed by another big sigh, "I just love it."
When we asked M what her fav part was (we went w/her buddy, A, and her mom), she said, "The Oklahoma hello!" (Willy stradles Ado Annie in a big smootch)
HELP! I think we're in for it!
1 comment:
Sounds like they need some "7 Brides for 7 Brothers" to hear their sighs... as well as fresh meat to feast their eyes on. LOL! :)
Post a Comment