M brought home book of About Me poems her class just published...here is hers:
M
Funny, smart, mad, down right crazy
Sister of E
Daughter of P and K
I am the lover of dogs, adventure, and gross things
I feel worried, out of control, and concerned
I need dogs, candy, and books
I give comedy, lessons, and time
I fear tsunamis, high tide, and poisonous polluted air
I would like to see the moon up close
I am a resident of *our town*
R
Gee, you'd never guess she's been raised by a mom who was raised with a healthy fear, respect, and love of the ocean, would you?! I take no credit for the gross things, though! :)
1 comment:
I would add...
a girl with a GREAT memory,
a creative writer,
an enthusiastic hiker,
a wonderful curiosity about the world,
fun to hang out with,
is prone to car sickness :>(
makes up creative songs & dances,
...and M will always be her Gramma's #1 grandchild(she was my first!)
Post a Comment