
Go to www.flatearth.com to print a coupon for a bag of FREE Flat Earth Crisps! If you haven't tried them before, you're missing out. We've been fans for several months now. Our favorite are the Apricot Mango ones, and the Farmland Cheddar are good, too. The coupon expires March 9, so hurry!
4 comments:
Oh I loooovve these chips. . .my favorite are the tomato one. . .yummy, thanks for the coupon you are great. . .on the yummy factor not the weight gain factor that will happen once I eat the whole bag in one setting!
I've never seen these before. I wonder if we have them over here. They sound yummy! I'll keep watch for them.
I love the Cheddar ones...yummy! I usually can pick them up from Target. The only problem is they are so yummy, I eat the whole bag!
Just as a fyi, the download of the coupon 'printer' utility is an .exe file and could be used to place malware or anything, for that matter, on your computer.
I would like the chips but, it is possible one could get something more than they bargained for.
Post a Comment