Friday, February 22, 2008

ATTENTION:

This blog has been discovered by an extremely curious and well-read eight year old girl with curly hair. Any and all postings and comments to this blog, and to all those on my Blog-O-Rama list, will hereafter be perused by the aforementioned child, particularly if she's related to you or knows who you are.

Consider yourself warned. All my secrets have already been unveiled to her, "MOM! You HID the cookies in the freezer at Christmas?!?" And, she also learned that she's not the only one who picks her hangnails. *sigh* To think that I thought I was safe here...

;)

4 comments:

Bri-onic Man said...

"Mom, this is even MORE FUN than Webkinz!"

Denise said...

Hi Maren, Welcome to the world of Blogging. Maybe you could ask your mom if you could have your own. You are such a smart and cute girl. Emma and Weston say "Hi". We need to have you all become Webkinz friends. Congratulations on your science project. It looked fantastic. Did you know that your mom is one of my favorite people in the whole world? She's awesome!

Anonymous said...

woo! watch out- no more of those stories about your kids picking their noses and whatnot- she won't speak to you for a week! I guess its a good thing you don't blog about kids picking noses.

Jillybean said...

My kids have known about my blog from the start. They love it, and have even left comments. (I've since told them they can't do that anymore.)
They think it's fun to read what I have to say about them.
I sometimes use it as blackmail by threatening to write about their bad behaviors on the blog. "MOM, please, NO, don't write about THAT!"
The problem is, now they want their own blogs. I'm not ready for that yet.
Thanks for stopping by my blog and leaving a comment!
I'll be back.