Monday, November 9, 2009

New Dresses

The girls' Primary program was this past Sunday and all the children were asked to wear "white on top." It really does look nice - and almost angelic - when they're all up there. Anyway, we happened upon a 60% off sale at Penney's the day before, and they were even the dresses that mom & I had considered buying for the girls when she was here over Halloween. So, it seemed a "sign" that both sizes were still on the rack - and on sale to boot - plus I found an "extra $15 off purchase" coupon in the dressing room...the universe really wanted the girls to have matching dresses, apparently.

The program was great and the girls both did a great job having both their parts memorized and each of them was asked to sing in small groups, too. There was just enough break in the rain to take a few quick pics when we got home from church...


Yes, M got some new glasses, which we love, but they also have transition lenses, which M likes, but Mom doesn't like them in pictures!




5 comments:

Kristi said...

Those dresses were sooo pretty!

We got transitions for Zach- it's that light sensitivity thing. He absolutely loves them!

Becca said...

I love the dresses. So cute...I think they look so cute with matching dresses and with all the deals it sounds great. Your girls are so cute.

andrea said...

Beautiful!

Chrissy said...

Cute pictures! The white on top would add to all the kids sweet voices. And now you don't have to buy new Christmas dresses.

curly girl said...

If you have't notised, I have bags under my eyes!