A place to record and share the "boings" and "tangles" of our everyday life.
Tuesday, October 20, 2009
Cake Walk
The girls' school has a traditional cake decorating contest for the cake walk at the Fall Festival (not Halloween Party, mind you). Here are the girls' entries for this year:
We were surprised that neither won a prize, but that's ok. The fun is in the creating - and eating the leftovers! We didn't win a cake at the cake walk, either, but with all the flu going around, I was a-ok with that!
Wow, you've been super busy posting! October's been a fun month for you all- the pics are great. And kudos to the girls for such fun and creative cakes!
7 comments:
Those are such cute, creative designs! I would have never thought to decorate cakes like that. Too bad they didn't win. :(
Way cute cakes!! I'm really surprised they didn't win anything, either!
super cute cakes!! I wish we could bring homemade cakes to school!!
Maren and Elaina are so creative! I love the cakes!!
Those are some awesomely imaginative cakes. I would have given them a prize.
Man, if those didn't win, I'd love to see pics of the winners! Great job, girls. They are awesome!
Wow, you've been super busy posting! October's been a fun month for you all- the pics are great. And kudos to the girls for such fun and creative cakes!
Post a Comment