I use this blog as our family's journal, so even though I posted this on facebook already, I wanted to make sure that I officially recorded this conversation, b/c it is destined to be a classic.
E came home from school the other day saying that her friend was singing a song that she just couldn't get out of her head now. I asked what it was, and she sang, "She wears high heels, I wear sneakers, She's Captain Hook and I am a leecher."
I honestly try not to outright laugh at my children very often, but I laughed and laughed and laughed. Of course, she didn't understand why. So, I explained that the lyrics actually say, "She's cheer captain and I'm on the bleachers."
Sorry, Taylor Swift, I will never hear your song again without laughing out loud.
I LOVE SIX YEAR OLDS!
2 comments:
Oh Kristin, so funny! I don't think I will be able to listen to that song again without thinking of E's new lyrics. Love it!
Haha. I love your blog... And your kids are super cute. Especially this version of Taylor Swift's song.
Loving it. :)
Post a Comment