Thursday, November 13, 2008

Museum of Flight















































P's parents are visiting us from Illinois, and so he took the day off on Tues (since the girls would be out of school for Veteran's Day). But, what do you do in November in our area?! Go to a museum, of course! All these years, and we've never been to the Museum of Flight, so we decided the time had come. Not being a huge fan of things-that-fly (unless I'm on one, headed someplace fun), I was surprised I liked it as much as I did. It was very hands-on and the kids LOVED it! It wound up being $3 cheaper to buy an annual pass than to pay admission for all of us, so you know me, always looking to save a few bucks...we are now members! So, for those of you in the area, let me know when you want to meet us there!


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Very cool! We visited the gift shop on our way thru the area once- thats pretty cool in and of itself..but we didn't go in because we didn't want to pay $10 a person. Smart to do the annual pass!
The pictures are adorable! It looks like it was pretty fun!

Chrissy said...

Cute pictures. I never knew there was such a museum up there. I can't get over how cute M looks in her new glasses!