Saturday, November 8, 2008

Dream On

I had a dream the other night that we needed to escape quickly and we couldn't leave any trace of being where we were. Everybody was ready to flee, except for me, 'cause I kept picking up toys and clothes, toys and clothes and they just seemed to keep multiplying. I was frantic! The bad guys were coming any minute and I couldn't get our "evidence" gathered up quickly enough!

M says, "I think that means something, Mom..."

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

laughing out loud...
I think we need to
a) get rid of a few things
and
b) get our "affairs in order"
Ryan wants me to buy bucket loads of emergency prep stuff..called me this morning just to tell me that. Hmmm..

Denise said...

I have a similar recurring dream. I'm leaving for a trip or moving, I'm packing as fast as I can, but there are so many things to go through, it's complete chaos. I know I'll never make it in time. And there's never enough room for what I need to take with me. I always wake up tired after these dreams. So not fair!