Sunday, November 16, 2008

Happy Birthday to ME!

Sorry the lighting is weird on this one...

Today was my happy birthday, and my girls, of course, made up a song and dance to commemorate the occasion:

"Mom, Mom, Mom, Mom, Mom

You're the best of the best of the best

No words can describe

How great you are

You take care of us

And feed us

Talk to us

And help us

So thank you,

We love you,

Mom, Mom, Mom, Mom, Mom

That was your birthday song,

It wasn't very long

Hey!"

6 comments:

Rachael said...

Happy Birthday Kristin!!! I hope you had a wonderful day. We need to see each other soon so tell me when you're in the area. We miss you guys.

Anonymous said...

HAPPY BDAY TO YOU!!! I think that was my favorite one- it was easy to understand and you could tell they meant every word :)

Sonnet and Cameron said...

Happy, Happy Birthday Kristin dear! Loved the song! Hope the birthday is going fabulous.

gjacobsen said...

I can't imagine any better birthday gift than a song from your creative, little girls! YOU ARE LOVED!!!
...and you are, indeed, the best of the BEST!!! Love, MOM

andre'a said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY! Kristin, your recipe book is so great! It was the perfect wedding gift, thank you so much! Also, thank you for the tip on how to use the baby carrier. You've saved my back! Clark's 16.5 pounds now at 4 months, he's our little hefty guy. We're not sure where we'll be in 7 months but I'll for sure let you know. Are you on Facebook?

Paige said...

I hope you had a great birthday!

Your girls are so cute with their performances and made-up songs.