
We're taking a highly scientific poll of our blogging friends and family. Do you think M should get some hermit crabs? She wants them b/c fish are boring and she can't have a dog in our smallish condo and her mom and dad say that furry creatures (guinea pigs, gerbils, etc) smell too much. Hermit crabs are the only interesting pets she thinks she has a good shot at getting. So, we thought we'd take it to the people and let you weigh in.
We'd also be interested to hear if any of you had ever had hermit crabs as pets before, and any advice you have from your experiences.
2 comments:
I think I would visit a few pet stores to see if they smell and see if they are interesting to watch. If
they smell or are boring, I would vote "no".....but if they are fascinating and non-smelly, then it would get a thumbs-up! Gramma
A couple dozen of 'em and you could have crab cakes....
Grandad
Post a Comment