M wanted to share this with everybody...
"Me and E were watching tv and I decided to take out the hermit crabs. We forgot to put them back in their cage 'cause we got distracted by the tv. When the program was over, I shouted, "The hermit crabs are GONE!" At first, me and E looked by ourselves, 'cause we didn't want Mom to know. But, at last, we had to tell her. I was practically crying.
She found Snapper next to the door. And then, we looked under stuff for Bella Bun, and we couldn't find her, so we said a prayer. We looked under the couch cushions, and there she was! She was OK! After checking their food and water, we put them back in their cage and put the lid back on. Then we said a 'thank you' prayer.
I am glad that Heavenly Father helped us find our hermit crabs!"
3 comments:
I'm so glad your experience had a happy ending! I bet you won't take your eyes off of them ever again when they are out of their cage. I'm, also, grateful that you don't have snakes...I wouldn't help you look for those!!! Gramma
I am so glad you found them! I saw an episode of Jo Jo's Circus with Noah where he loses his hermit crab!
M, that post was INCREDIBLE. You have a bright future in posting bloggy articles.
Post a Comment