Tuesday, January 1, 2008

My New Book

At lunch yesterday, somehow the conversation turned to "Mommy should write a book." M was full of suggestions like, "How to Keep Your Kids Busy," to which I said, "That would be a short book! Suggestion #1: television. Suggestion #2: computer" which made her laugh.

E's suggestion was, "Mommy, since you are married, and when you get married, you have to give a kiss, I think that you should write a book about KISSING!"

Hmmm, again, I'm afraid that would be a pretty short book, too! Should've written that one twelve years ago (we've been married for eleven)! ;)

4 comments:

Bri-onic Man said...

Funny! Thanks for making me smile. And yes, I'll act on the tag pretty soon . . . Not sure if I should re-tag people who already have been, though, so I may have mixed results passing it on.

Anonymous said...

you guys have the funniest conversations!

curly girl said...

That's why I am lovin' this blogging concept...I used to be really good at writing down the funny things they did/said, but I've really slacked off. Now, it's preserved for posterity...and all of cyberspace...to enjoy! ;)

jmcclellan said...

So fun! You really should write a book someday-or just publish your blog with the fun things your children do and say.