A place to record and share the "boings" and "tangles" of our everyday life.
Tuesday, December 4, 2007
Safe and Sound
Just a quick note to let you know that we are all a-ok, at least in our immediate vicinity. The flooding is bad south of us and north of us, but we just got a good soaking along with some impressive winds. Thanks for your nationwide concern! ;)
yah, we had no problems up here either, thank goodness. I didn't realize it was such an issue til I watched the news! Did you read Paig's blog about their cellar? Crazy!
2 comments:
Good to hear! That storm is now headed our direction - we're all bracing for it!
Love your blog, by the way!
yah, we had no problems up here either, thank goodness. I didn't realize it was such an issue til I watched the news!
Did you read Paig's blog about their cellar? Crazy!
Post a Comment