The girls knew that P had to work on Christmas, so we would plan on opening presents on Christmas Eve...as in p.m. since he's off on Sun/Mon. It was fun to see them wake up kinda squirmy and whiny about having to wait all day, and then to see their smiles when we told them they could actually go ahead and open away.
Sorry about the tiltled pic...it's vertical in my pictures file and I don't know what else to do. I wanted to share it, though, to point out the pink glittery gloves that E got in her stocking and wore to open ALL the rest of her presents. Here, she's hugging her new Webkinz. In the "loot" picture, M is holding her hand like that to show off her "real gold, real diamond" (thank you, Wal Mart) ring that "won't even turn my finger green and I can wear it in the bath and everything?!?"
They have really had fun the past few days with all their new stuff. Thanks to all who contributed! ;)
No comments:
Post a Comment