Wednesday, December 19, 2007

Now E is Famous!


Get a load of me and my little one on B2 of the News Tribune today! We've been waiting and waiting for it to finally be in the paper, and hooray, today's the day!
When I went to the Ready! for Kindergarten meeting, I met the lady who did this story. I guess I was too verbal 'cause when I saw her at the library for storytime a week later, she asked if she could interview me for the story. Imagine that, me having something to say about education?! The photographer came to our home just before Thanksgiving and took over 400 pictures in 20 minutes. You'd think that out of all of those, he could've published one where I look a little more interested in what E is doing, but oh well! ;) I was really surprised to see it in color, too, and so big!
I hope you can click on the article and get it big enough to read. I have some pretty cheesy quotes...

7 comments:

Sonnet and Cameron said...

You are so great. Very professional sounding and a great picture of you two. I am jealous, what a great program. Can't wait till Friday...

Anonymous said...

You are famous!!! That's so wonderful!

Chrissy said...

Wow! You're already making the paper and you just moved there a few months ago! Impressive! Great picture!

gjacobsen said...

I knew them both when they were just babies!

Restless Mom said...

You guys are always in the paper! What gives?? :)

Anonymous said...

wow! I love it, thats really cool and I actually think the picture is totally beautiful - maybe its just the cool artistic angle that catches me but I looooove it. I agree with the last commenter tho- why are you in the paper so much?

Paige said...

Nice job. I think the picture looks great and the Oprah comparison shows how much you care about your child's education. Fun to see, thanks.