
I wasn't one of the parent helpers the day this craft was made at E's preschool, but I was there the next day when they were all displayed on the wall. I noticed a striking difference between my daughter's creation and those of her classmates:
On their ingredients list were things like sprinkles, frosting, and candy.
Now take a look at my daughter's list, right out of her creative little mouth.
Wow, there's a tiny part of me that's a little embarassed, but mostly, I am proud of her for thinking outside the lines. No idea where the thoughts came from (maybe she thought the bell-shaped foam sticker looked more like an octopus?), but this project is definitely a keeper.
p.s. I notice that I've posted a lot more about E than about M lately and I feel guilty about that. It's not that I adore one more than the other...I'm just WITH E a lot more. Now that they're both on winter break (not "Christmas Vacation," mind you) I hope to glean some entertaining stories from both of them!
3 comments:
Mmmmmm . . . Crunchy! Funny (creative) kid! Sounds like something her weird uncle Bri would do.
Thanks for the recipe idea. That would be a lot easier, no waiting in between.
I love the recipe from E. A Christmas octopus, that's a classic.
thats awesome..Im impressed that out of the entire class- she's the one thinking outside of the..cookie.
Post a Comment