Sunday, November 18, 2007

Style



E decided to go "fancy" to church today (what a surprise). She had very specific ideas how her hair should be. As I was telling her I didn't think I could do it, and "how about we just wear it down with these pretty clips?" she said, "But Mommy, then I will have no STYLE!" Luckily, I found this clip and got it twisted up for her. She was very, very pleased with the result. How did I get such a girly girl?! Every time I looked at her at church, I thought of the phrase, "So cute, it's ridiculous." Thanks for the laughs, little girl!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Im so jealous! I wish I could get my girls to even think about wanting me to dress them up. At least Mallory lets me straighten the back of her hair now- thats just because its so short that she hates it sticking up and straightening it is the only way to fix it. Anyway, she looks beautiful!

Unknown said...

How beautiful and grown-up Elaina looks!