Somehow, I've managed to mother my children for almost 10 years and avoid any black eyes. Black circles under mine, yes, but somehow we got through toddlerhood, playgrounds, and "wrastling" with daddy without any major facial damage. My success came to an abrupt end on Saturday, when E was playing in a friends' backyard.
Somehow, she was on a swing, and somehow, a neighbor girl was running in front of her with a bike helmet on. Somehow, the helmet met E's eye. I'm realizing now the pics don't do it justice...I should'a waited another day or two to capture the evidence, 'cause she'd get more sympathy points.
In any case, it was not fun. But, she got a popsicle. So, at least that's something.
3 comments:
I tell ya... swings these days!
Poor girl! Luckily we've avoided black eyes here too. Though, I'm told I had a never ending black eye from falls as a child.
I love how sweet she is smiling even though she is showing off a black eye!
Post a Comment