Friday, September 26, 2008

How Practical!

























The other night, I was reading aloud "Pony-Crazed Princess: Princess Ellie's Summer Vacation" to E. We got to the very exciting climax of the story where the princesses are able to rescue Wilson-the-Wonder-Dog from the cave by attaching a vine to the horse and the rock, and then giving a heave-ho to pull on the big rock away that were blocking him in. It was a breathtaking rescue.

E was snuggled up next to me, turned her cute little face upward and said,

"Mom, did you ever think that maybe we should get a pony?"

Yes, it would be so very helpful and practical in our 3 bedroom condo. I just don't know why I haven't thought about that before!

3 comments:

Denise said...

Oh yes, you definitely need a pony. Love that girl!

Anonymous said...

work it out girl and give that woman what she needs! After all ,They've been really good kids this year...

Katie said...

Well, of course it makes sense! :) Whenever I talk to Maya about us moving in the future to a bigger place, she always adds, "And then we can get some pets." lol. Riiiiight.