My friend is helping me come up with healthy snacks for my picky eaters. She sent me home with a baggie of dehydrated banana slices for them to sample. They aren't crispy like banana chips, but chewy, more like a fruit snack. They are ugly, though, so I wasn't sure they'd even try them.
Since I told them that it came from Sis. C, who is a fabulous cook, they were willing to try just one. M popped one in her mouth and said,
"MMMMM! You're right, Mom! The appearance surely leaves something to be desired, but the texture and taste are amazing!"
I started laughing and she asked what was so funny. When I replied, "You are!" she said,
"Mom, what do you expect?! I'm a food critic!"
9 comments:
TOOO funny.
Although softer than one might expect, the flavors of the fruit tend to bring joy to the palate and memories of childhood days gone by...
haha..she's awesome!
So what did you can?
I died laughing as I imagined her saying that. . .she is so darn funny and definitely may have a future in food criticism!
Lol, very cute! She is very articulate!
That's very funny!
What do they look like? I want some..M cracks me up..that's her though! She's awesome.
I saw your comment on c-jane's blog--same family. Here is his sister's (Alice's) blog:
http://alicedewitt.blogspot.com/
That's hilarious. And I love how she takes it so seriously.
that girl is too clever!
Post a Comment