Monday, May 18, 2009

Who's That Girl?!







Waaay back in 1996, I had a friend who was a photo major in college. She asked if I would help her w/an assignment by coming over and wearing a black sweater and letting her take some pics of me. Okaaaay...I went along and these were the result. They made me laugh then, and make me smile now, so I've kept them tucked away in the filing cabinet.

Tonight, I was looking for important documents to copy & place w/our 72 hr kits when I ran across them. I showed them to the girls, and E didn't believe that it was me!
OUCH!

You know what I remember most about getting these pictures taken? Wishing she'd hurry up, 'cause she lived close to P, and I told him I'd stop by afterwards. We'd just started kissing a week or so prior, and I was anxious to go say "hello!"

Now not only will E not believe these pics are of me, she'll be totally grossed out, too!
Hey, a mom's gotta amuse herself somehow!


10 comments:

Dawn said...

Now we want to see pics from 1996 of P! (o:

andrea said...

What great pics! And I don't think you look that different.

gjacobsen said...

I like how we have hair in common!

Great Pictures K. ! dad

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

I accidentally used your name and wasn't sure if you wanted it used so Im doing a repeat..
YOU.ARE.GAW-GOUS!
Im right-click-saving these photos because I think I have a crush on you now.

Laura said...

Those are beautiful pics! My first thought was "If these were mine, I would SO be scrapbooking them!!" You need to frame them and put them up in your bedroom or something...not for torture, but just cause you're so dang cute!....I can see them in black frames, maybe next to a poem or something.

Kim Hamilton said...

Wow! We all so looked that good once upon a time...I don't think my kids see enough old pics of me either- maybe we should be getting the photo albums out for FHE tomorrow night!

Chrissy said...

Beautiful pictures! If it makes you feel better Ella knew who you were right away!

Alexis said...

Those are terrific photos- they capture your smile and eyes so well. I'm so glad you shared them.

Laura said...

Is that a supermodel portfolio? Zowies! And you still look the same, your hair is just a little longer now, and the eyes maybe not so seductive, at least not when I see you at church. :)