A place to record and share the "boings" and "tangles" of our everyday life.
Who writes this girls material?
hahahahahahahahahahahaha!! Amen, sista! :)
Ok M. That is funny! Get your journal and write it down! Grandpa
that girl needs an academy award- she really has got IT. hahah!!
by the by- I added an extra blog :davidsonfv.blogspot.comIts not private so whenever I add a post to my private site, I'll add a post to that site too so it can update your blog-list...so add this one to your blog list too!
there's no semi colon in front of davidsonfv tho..
For the record, M would like to make it clear that she MEANT that moms are really hard working people. :)
Post a Comment
7 comments:
Who writes this girls material?
hahahahahahahahahahahaha!! Amen, sista! :)
Ok M. That is funny! Get your journal and write it down!
Grandpa
that girl needs an academy award- she really has got IT. hahah!!
by the by- I added an extra blog :davidsonfv.blogspot.com
Its not private so whenever I add a post to my private site, I'll add a post to that site too so it can update your blog-list...so add this one to your blog list too!
there's no semi colon in front of davidsonfv tho..
For the record, M would like to make it clear that she MEANT that moms are really hard working people. :)
Post a Comment