Thursday, December 25, 2008

More Snow Pics - at the Lake




The girls are standing on the bottom of the lake in these pictures! The lake is manmade, and they partially drain it during the winter. (Don't know how it works, but that's a big bathtub!) We'd never seen it drained this much before. During the summer, this is their swimming area, and M can't touch out there by the pier (neither can I) so it was just really cool (literally) to walk all over. Daddy took them out later, and rumor has it that they ventured out beyond the pier to where the ice was.

3 comments:

kelly said...

thank goodness it's melting!
merry christmas!

Anonymous said...

How fun that must have been!! I remember doing stuff like that and being so tripped out by the fact that I was standing in a place that used to be __________ (fill in the blank) Crazy this snow business...

Anonymous said...

I would have never thought to take K there and take pictures. What a great idea!!! Maybe it will snow again so we can do this.............I know bite my toungue.