Mid-December, we were invited to join my brother and his family in celebrating his daughter's 6th birthday at the Great Wolf Lodge. They spent the night there, and we came for the day on Saturday. It was a wet and wild time and we loved it!
(The pictures are much better on their website linked above, if you're truly interested!)
M & Daddy stuck together, and E & I were a team, along with our cousins. Daddy & M were pretty crazy and went on the major tube slides at least 10 times. That's a lot of times to climb those stairs, but it was worth it! I got to go a few times, and we convinced E to try one, but she was not impressed!
(whose name also starts with E!)
Thanks for the great time, E & C! We love ya!
2 comments:
oh, we're dying to go here!
looks like so much fun!
Oh, I have heard about this place. It looks like so much fun! Glad you all got to enjoy it!
Post a Comment