Thursday, August 7, 2008

My Personal Best

After spending a good half hour preparing myself, I set out for Albertson's tonight with a list and a stack of coupons.

And hour later, I emerged victorious, having completed what I believe is my all-time best coupon savings in combined manufacture coupons, other store coupons, and Albertson's own sales... (drumroll, please)

I saved $133.09!

I spent $97.29.

Not too shabby! Now, please don't tell me stories of people you know who can work it so they don't owe the store a cent, or the store winds up owing them money...my fragile ego just can't take that. Let me just be smug in my own small victory, ok? ;)

4 comments:

Katie said...

That is awesome!! Good job!

Super Latina Mom said...

Congratulations! my friend...you are the most savvy and up and doing girl I know. I'm proud to know you. Keep up the savings! and let us know what you find on www.bonneylakers.blogspot.com Share the wealth!

Hatch Family said...

very impressive. it's like a game, huh?

Anonymous said...

hahahaaa!! (thats an evil victory laugh)