


So cool, in fact, that they even look like toads!
I don't know what I was thinking, but for some reason I allowed my girls to persuade me to bring their hermit crabs along (in a small cage, of course, not the aquarium). What would we have done if we got searched either way at the border?! I'm sure they wouldn't have believed us that they were from PetCo! Anyway, to further play into their fantasy, I allowed the "hermies" to come on ONE beach walk with us. The girls even put them in a shallow tide pool so they could get back to their roots for a bit. (Although, I think they're more of a tropical hermit crab than a rugged coastal type) Here are the 3 curly girls...and the 2 crabs, hermit crabs, that is!

We had some rain later that evening, and this incredible rainbow. A spectacular ending to Day One!
No comments:
Post a Comment