Tuesday, March 11, 2008

"Who Did You See At Work?"




When our "guy" comes home every day, at least one of us is sure to ask, "Did you see anyone famous at work today?" At least once a week, the answer is yes, and since there have been an ap-PAUL-ing lack of entries about our family's favorite guy, I thought this should become a feature on the blog. That, or I could keep you updated on how church basketball games have been going, but winning-by-forfeit isn't very exciting. So, without further ado...

Last week, Edgar Martinez came through P's lane at the airport and he had to dig and dig for his ID. P said he told him, "I totally know you're who you say you are, but I gotta go by the rules." He eventually found the ID. Don't you feel safer, knowing that no Edgar Martinez impersonators got on an airplane that day?!

The next day, Coach Mike Holmgren was professionally screened by P, too. He, however, was more organized and was at the ready with his ID and ticket. Way to go, Coach!

2 comments:

Katie said...

How fun! One of my sisters works for Alaska Airlines and she has helped Prince, Colin Ferell and a few others, too.

Anonymous said...

way cool! I think every person on the planet should have to go thru the same security measures as the next guy. It gives us all something to laugh about just in case we end up at a party together or something..we need to have SOMETHING in common right?