Friday, March 14, 2008

New Class Update

Just wanted to give thanks to M's new teacher. Her first week went seamlessly and we are so pleased! M has such a happier demeanor and is back to her old bouncy self when she gets off the school bus each afternoon. It was a hard call to switch classes, but I am convinced it was the right one. It has been so nice to breathe a little easier while she's at school each day. Not trusting your child's teacher is not a very comfortable feeling!

Hooray for Ms. B!

"Children may not remember what they're taught, but they'll always remember how they were treated."

6 comments:

Jones Fam said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jones Fam said...

G'day Paul and Kristen --

Sorry, this has nothing to do with Maren's new teacher, although we are glad you found relief in that area. Could you please send us your e-mail address -- want to invite you to our march madness b-ball tourney.

Cheers - Jessy (jk5jones@bigpond.com)

Hatch Family said...

i'm glad she is doing better in class and that paul wasn't on the bus that crashed.

your posts are fun to read and your girls are growing up so fast.

Anonymous said...

wow..Im so glad! I used to get a sick feeling in my stomach every day when I sent Mallory to school. I know exactly what you're talking about, how nice is is to see M feeling happier again- and you knowing that you did the right thing.
Does Mrs. B know about all the other things that happened with the other teacher?

kelly said...

what a relief!
and good for you for advocating for maren. i used to be afraid of "rocking the boat". but sometimes we have to fight for our kids.

Denise said...

I'm so happy for both of you. And...Hooray, you figured out the widget! Love ya!