Friday, March 14, 2008

Read This Book!



I just finished reading "The Prayer Chest" by August Gold and Joel and I have to take a second to highly recommend it to everybody. It was a quick, easy read but it was profound and will stay with me for a long time. Even if you don't consider yourself a religious sort, I think you'd still like it, and if prayer is part of your daily life, I think you'll enjoy it even more!

Thanks, Mom, for recommending it to me! But, we'll both warn you that the ending might make you yell, "WHAT?!?"

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

very interesting..I wasn't interested in actually reading the book til you talked about the end..now I HAVE TO. haha
I don't know what my problem is, I generally don't tend to want to read books of a spiritual nature unless its scripture , I need to change that attitude tho because Im sure Im missing out on a lot. Thanks for the recommendation.

Anonymous said...

OOH good, I need a good book right now. :)