Monday, October 20, 2008

"It's Halloween!"

This one's for you, Gramma!



"Oooooooo
It's Halloween!
Ghosts and goblins can be seen
It's Halloween!

It's scary, it's frightful, it's oh so delightful
It's Halloween!
Time for costumes and trick or treat
Witches and fairies roam the street

Ooooooooooo
Halloween!"

Just for the record, they make these up all by themselves, and usually in about 5 minutes. ;)

5 comments:

gjacobsen said...

I loved your creativity with the flashlights! It looks very spooky!!!
It sure makes me wish we lived closer, so I could watch you perform in person---Love, Gramma

Anonymous said...

THIS IS MY VERY FAVORITE ONE!!! I LOVE IT!

Sonnet and Cameron said...

A mega hit! This is ward talent show material right here!

Sonnet and Cameron said...

So I have to comment again. We watch this one A LOT! It scares Dallin but Averie loves it and chants it around the house. You girls are really onto something here.

Chrissy said...

This video is Chloe's favorite request everytime I'm on the computer. "I want to watch the scary bideo." Then after she saids, "I now want the other not Halloween bideo."

Your girls are very entertaining!