A place to record and share the "boings" and "tangles" of our everyday life.
Friday, June 13, 2008
You Should See The Other Guy
By popular demand, and against my better judgment, I've decided to post some post-op pics. Here's how happy I was 12 hours after surgery...
24 hours later..."What are YOU looking at, buster?"
I took this one when I got home last night. At least I can finally smile. I can't open my mouth very wide, and I still talk w/o moving my jaw much, but we're making progress. Nice bruise, huh?!
4 comments:
Anonymous
said...
AWESOME!!! Isn't it a relief to have it finally over with? I think you look great :)
4 comments:
AWESOME!!! Isn't it a relief to have it finally over with? I think you look great :)
Oh my word! You poor thing. You do look like a tough cookie though!
You are my hero- not only getting your wisdom teeth out as a grown-up, but then posting photos of it!
Your so brave! I admire you..your my new hero..I so miss ya, and hope to hang soon! we so have to catch up!
Post a Comment